Monday, June 22, 2009

Computers!

Hey you cake bakers, cupcake makers and I'll include you cookie makers as well.


My computer has been being a bad little machine and is being fixed. So I have no pictures for you. I haven't been able to get on here either. I am on a borrowed laptop right now.


I checked my e-mails today and Bakerella has sent out her blog for the month. I want to encourage you to check her blog out. She is very clever and creative and she has introduced us to a store you might be interested in. This is th 2nd time she is introducing it actually. This time though, there is a contest you can enter. Just type in www.Bakerella.com or just click on this link.


Good luck and I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment regarding this post, send recipes, suggest a web page or ask a question. I will try to answer questions that come in as best as I can. Thanks for leaving a comment.