Monday, April 20, 2009

A Couple of Cakes

Two cakes I've done about the time I first got started decorating. Tuscan Villa was done for an engagement party. It had different handpainted scenes of Tuscan hillsides in each doorway, was filled with cinamon and orange infused chocolate ganache with chocolate cake! Mmmm...YUM! The "bride to be" loved the flavors so much she asked for it for her wedding cake .

The pink Ruffle Cake with handmade edible pearls was a vanilla cake with a flavored buttercream. (I don't remember what flavor...oh well. :( ) I did get to taste this one and I do remember it was good. Tough getting older.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment regarding this post, send recipes, suggest a web page or ask a question. I will try to answer questions that come in as best as I can. Thanks for leaving a comment.