Monday, April 20, 2009

I am very new to this blog thing and not quite sure about how or even why I would use it. But nothing ventured, nothing gained, so here I am.
I would at least like to share with anyone who might read this, some good information about baking or cake decorating. When I get some I will let you know. Lol.
Right at this point I can share Bakerella with you. She is a super creative soul who gives recipes and great posts on how to do things. If you have a chance, check her out. I know you will appreciate her and her blog! I will be putting up photos of things I've done as well as my artwork. Hope you'll check back to see.
pinkslppr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment regarding this post, send recipes, suggest a web page or ask a question. I will try to answer questions that come in as best as I can. Thanks for leaving a comment.