Monday, April 20, 2009

Mistakes already

If you've had trouble getting to this page, I apologize for the inconvenience. I also in a previous post said I would be putting up my artwork. That won't be happening. The title of this blog is "Everything Cake" so unless the artwork pertains to cake in some way...you won't find it here.
It has been a long day and seemed like a Saturday. It was so busy at the grocery store. It took me almost 10 mins. to find a parking space! Did anyone else find today very busy? Must be spring bringing everyone out of their homes.
Speaking of spring, I am trying out a new recipe for a very light and lemon cake. I will let you know how it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment regarding this post, send recipes, suggest a web page or ask a question. I will try to answer questions that come in as best as I can. Thanks for leaving a comment.